Customer Success Executive (Ads Management)
About the Role
As a Customer Success Executive (Ads Management), you will work towards enhancing the customer experience throughout their journey of our product usage. This will need you to deep dive into the customer business and the software and help the customers with various insights and the right moment and enhance their product usage experience at the same time work with the product team to define various features. Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs. This is a highly collaborative role, which requires excellent organization, clear communication and a passion for using data to drive successful partnerships. This role will be based out of Bengaluru.
- Help our customers automate their digital ad activations using our Universal Ads Manager (across Social, Search, Video and Display)
- Leverage audience intelligence from our platform to help targeting precision in campaigns
- Leverage full funnel insights from our platform and help optimize campaigns
- Build lasting relationships with key customers and agency partners based on product expertise and service quality.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in digital media planning and operations.
- An understanding of campaign setup on popular platforms like Facebook, Google Ads and DV360
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Experience in campaign management, analytics and ad serving technologies
- Experience in audience solutions like DMP/CDP
We understand that not all applicants will have skills that match the exact job description. We value diverse experiences in the relevant industry and encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. If you lack the desired experience, but do have theknowledge and confidence to leave a mark, go ahead and apply.
At Shopalyst, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.
Apply for this Job
"*" indicates required fields