Customer Success Executive (Sales Ops)
About the Role: Customer Success Executive (Sales Ops)
To support our fast-growing business in APAC, US & Europe, we are looking for a Sales Executive. Sales Development Executives are responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel. Research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects, and qualify leads before handing them off to the closers of the sales team.
This role will be based out of Bengaluru.
- Outreach to the prospecting brands and agencies
- Complete target prospecting activities per week
- Provide weekly activity reports
- Schedule appointments and demos
- Keeping CRM up to date to provide relevant and accurate forecasts
- B2B sales experience selling into large Enterprise Accounts is preferred
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, and requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by Shopalyst
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in sales or Digital Marketing at an agency, technology or media company.
- A consultative sales style, strong experience selling solutions, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels
We understand that not all applicants will have skills that match the exact job description. We value diverse experiences in the relevant industry and encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. If you lack the desired experience but do have the knowledge and confidence to leave a mark, go ahead and apply.
At Shopalyst, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities, and the business.
Apply for this Job
"*" indicates required fields