At Shopalyst, we are reimagining how digital consumers discover and purchase products they love. We are building the technology and data infrastructure that help friction-free purchases from any digital moment that inspires shopping.
We power cross-platform discovery commerce for 500+ brands in 30 countries. Our customers include marquee leaders like Unilever, L’Oréal, Nestle, Diageo, P&G, and Mondelez. Brands using our platform have consistently realized higher returns on their ad spends (ROAS) by leveraging our platform’s data, insights, and automation.
With offices in California, Bangalore, and Trivandrum, our team of engineers, marketers, and creative professionals is passionate about how data and technology shape our world. We are maniacally focused on serving our global customers with a marketing platform that is reliable and easy to use. We enjoy building internet-scale applications where high performance, security, reliability, and self-management drive almost every decision that we make.
Our company is backed by Kalaari Capital.
About the Role
As Lead – Business Operations, you will manage our service delivery to global customers.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Manage service delivery, quality, and satisfaction for our customers in 30+ countries. [KPI: CSAT]
- Build, Manage, and Nurture Business Operations Team. [KPI: ESAT].
- Analyze data trends (platform usage & service requests) and track performance (on-time delivery, service quality & escalations).
- Build lasting relationships with key customers and agency partners based on product expertise and service quality. Participate in meetings as required to support business growth.
- Collaborate with product engineering teams and provide input on service innovation, automation, and feature requests.
- Manage communication and reporting with external and internal stakeholders with the right cadence.
You have 6-8 years of experience in an agency/ad-tech/mar-tech role with a hands-on understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem. You understand the digital media lifecycle – from planning, ad-ops, optimization, and reporting. You are fully familiar with digital media platforms like Meta and Google and ideally will have the necessary certifications as a practitioner. You have experience managing a team that delivers results for brand objectives around building awareness, driving consideration, and delivering sales growth. You are a good
communicator, mentor, and leader with a customer-first mindset.
Apply for this Job
"*" indicates required fields