Senior Software Engineer (Backend)
About the Role: Senior Software Engineer (Backend)
We are currently looking for people to join our Engineering team where internet scale, reliability, security, high performance and self-management drives almost every design decision that we take.This role will be based out of Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- Strong knowledge of Python / NodeJS
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong working knowledge in any NoSQL (preferable) or relational databases
- Good exposure to working on Linux/Unix systems.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN).
- Knowledge of languages such as Typescript.
- Understanding of any search server (such as Solr, Elastic Search, etc.).
- NOSQL database technologies (e.g Cassandra)Bachelor or degree in Engineering related field.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Highly organized individual.
We understand that not all applicants will have skills that match the exact job description. We value diverse experiences in the relevant industry and encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. If you lack the desired experience, but do have the knowledge and confidence to leave a mark, go ahead and apply.
3-4 yrs of Relevant Experience
At Shopalyst, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential,purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees,communities and the business.
Apply for this Job
"*" indicates required fields