Software Engineer (Backend/Java)
About the Role: Software Engineer (Backend/Java)
We are currently looking for people to join our Engineering team where internet scale, reliability, security, high performance and self-management drives almost every design decision that we take.This role will be based out of Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- Core server side Technology Skills; An expert in one or more of:
- Deep expertise in Java
- Implementation of REST based APIs
- Expertise in Spring/Play
- Cassandra or other comparable NOSQL data storage
- Managing API Authentication, Authorisation and Auditing
- Python or similar scripts
- Knowledge of Kotlin
- Design of large distributed cache systems
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- SOLR Search
- Bachelor’s in Engineering (Required)
We understand that not all applicants will have skills that match the exact job description. We value diverse experiences in the relevant industry and encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. If you lack the desired experience, but do have the knowledge and confidence to leave a mark, go ahead and apply.
2-4yrs of Relevant Experience
At Shopalyst, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential,purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees,communities and the business.
Apply for this Job
"*" indicates required fields