Software Engineer (Backend/Java)
About the Role: Software Engineer (Backend/Java)
We are looking for Software Engineer(s) to help us build functional products and applications. Software Engineer’s responsibilities include participating in software design,writing clean and efficient code adhering to coding standards, guidelines & best practices for various applications, running tests to improve system functionality, performance & security and documenting design and code.This role will be based out of Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- Core server side Technology Skills; An expert in one or more of:
- Deep expertise in Java
- Implementation of REST based APIs
- Expertise in Spring/Play
- Cassandra or other comparable NOSQL data storage
- 1-4 years of software engineering experience.
- Managing API Authentication, Authorisation and Auditing
- Python or similar scripts
- Knowledge of Kotlin
- Design of large distributed cache systems
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- SOLR Search
- Bachelor’s in Engineering (Required)
We understand that not all applicants will have skills that match the exact job description. We value diverse experiences in the relevant industry and encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. If you lack the desired experience, but do have the knowledge and confidence to leave a mark, go ahead and apply.
2-4yrs of Relevant Experience
At Shopalyst, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential,purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees,communities and the business.
Apply for this Job
"*" indicates required fields