Software Engineer (Frontend)
About the Role: Software Engineer (Frontend)
We are looking for qualified Front-End developers to help us build a delightful shopping experience. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. In this role you will be responsible for converting the design to code, following best practices, and ensuring that the resulting functionality is error free and tested for quality checks. This role will be based out of Bengaluru.
- Use HTML, JS (react), and CSS to create clean, user-friendly web pages
- Build APIs that powers the pages
- Collaborate with back-end developers
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Good understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
We understand that not all applicants will have skills that match the exact job description. We value diverse experiences in the relevant industry and encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. If you lack the desired experience, but do have the knowledge and confidence to leave a mark, go ahead and apply.
At Shopalyst, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, prosperous work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities, and business.
Apply for this Job
"*" indicates required fields