Brand Solutions Specialist
About the Role: Brand Solutions Specialist
To support our fast-growing business in APAC, US & Europe, we are looking for a Business Development lead. This role is a mixture of sales and account management; nurturing, developing and expanding a portfolio of clients globally. This role will be based out of Bengaluru.
- Establishing new client relationships and winning deals
- Organising meetings with the identified customers, make powerful, effective presentations
- Consultative sales of Shopalyst’s platform solutions to Marketers & Agencies
- Negotiating pricing and contractual agreements
- Building and managing a strong pipeline of potential clients sufficient to exceed annual sales goals
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets [as defined on an annual basis]
- Keeping CRM up to date to provide relevant and accurate forecasts
- Directly managing ongoing relationships with enterprise accounts in region, as appropriate
- Managing & growing existing accounts through new business, renewals and upsells
- Solid B2B sales experience selling into large Enterprise Accounts
- A track record of meeting annual targets in excess of 1 million USD
- 3-7 years of relevant experience in sales or Digital Marketing at an agency, technology or media company.
- A strong technical aptitude to pitch our technically advanced platform
- A consultative sales style, strong experience selling solutions and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with people at all levels
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
We understand that not all applicants will have skills that match the exact job description. We value diverse experiences in the relevant industry and encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply.If you lack the desired experience, but do have the knowledge and confidence to leave a mark, go ahead and apply.
3-7 yrs of Relevant Experience
At Shopalyst, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential,purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees,communities and the business.
Apply for this Job
"*" indicates required fields