Sales Development Representative (SDR)
About the Role: Sales Development Representative (SDR)
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will play a key role in the early stages of the sales funnel by identifying, qualifying, and engaging potential customers for our SaaS platform for enterprise marketers.
- Identify and qualify prospective customers through email outreach, social media, and other sales tools.
- Tailor sales pitches based on customers’ context, challenges and needs.
- Set up appointments and product demonstrations for the sales team with qualified prospects.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure a smooth handover of leads and maintain accurate and updated customer information in the CRM system.
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales development targets and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience as a Sales Development Representative in a SaaS company
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools (e.g., FreshSales, HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator).
- Experience and domain knowledge in Digital Advertising & e-Commerce preferred
- Ability to work and succeed in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
1 year of work experience as a Sales Development Representative in a SaaS
At Shopalyst, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential,purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees,communities and the business.
Apply for this Job
"*" indicates required fields